Citizenship Professionals, a Global immigration advisory firm, offers bespoke solutions and service experience to assist ambitious
individuals, families, corporate clients, HNI’s & UHNI’s at every juncture in their process to secure global citizenship or
permanent residency around the world.
With a proven track record and unmatched expertise, we play a critical role in empowering governments, consultants, legal and
financial professionals and investors to moot their goals efficiently,
effectively and responsibly.
WHAT WE DO
Citizenship Through Investments
Global Immigration Advisory
Real Estate Investments
Tax & Legal Advisory
EB5 – USA (PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS)
– Can obtain a green card (permanent residence) in the USA for the investor and family members
– A diverse and multicultural society, represented by large cultural & ethnic communities
– Profitable real estate market
– Spouse and children under 21 years old are included in the same application
– The applicant is not required to participate in the daily operations of the business invested in
– Allows for a return on investment
– A high standard of education with a broad network of state & private schools, universities & higher education institutions
– Invest in an eligible commercial enterprise in one of the following areas:
– General. The minimum qualifying investment is USD 1 million.
– Targeted Employment Area (High Unemployment or Rural Area). The minimum qualifying investment is USD 500,000.
– Investment must be at risk and create at least 10 jobs for qualified US workers in USA
– Investment funds have to originate from lawful sources
– Make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States; and
– Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S workers
Investment into a Regional Centre:
– Applicants can invest directly into a qualifying regional center project
– No requirement to independently set up the EB-5 projects
– No requirement to manage the minimum job requirement
– The application process timeline varies and the number of applications permitted is limited by the government every year
– Visa: Successful applicants and dependents will be granted a 2- year conditional green card
– Permanent residency card: After 21 months, the candidate is eligible for the condition removal application and successful applicants