Citizenship Professionals, a Global immigration advisory firm, offers bespoke solutions and service experience to assist ambitious
individuals, families, corporate clients, HNI’s & UHNI’s at every juncture in their process to secure global citizenship or
permanent residency around the world.
With a proven track record and unmatched expertise, we play a critical role in empowering governments, consultants, legal and
financial professionals and investors to moot their goals efficiently,
effectively and responsibly.
– Can obtain a green card (permanent residence) in the USA for the investor and family members
– A diverse and multicultural society, represented by large cultural & ethnic communities
– Profitable real estate market
– Spouse and children under 21 years old are included in the same application
– The applicant is not required to participate in the daily operations of the business invested in
– Allows for a return on investment
– A high standard of education with a broad network of state & private schools, universities & higher education institutions
– Invest in an eligible commercial enterprise in one of the following areas:
– General. The minimum qualifying investment is USD 1 million.
– Targeted Employment Area (High Unemployment or Rural Area). The minimum qualifying investment is USD 500,000.
– Investment must be at risk and create at least 10 jobs for qualified US workers in USA
– Investment funds have to originate from lawful sources
– Make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States; and
– Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S workers
Investment into a Regional Centre:
– Applicants can invest directly into a qualifying regional center project
– No requirement to independently set up the EB-5 projects
– No requirement to manage the minimum job requirement
– The application process timeline varies and the number of applications permitted is limited by the government every year
– Visa: Successful applicants and dependents will be granted a 2- year conditional green card
– Permanent residency card: After 21 months, the candidate is eligible for the condition removal application and successful applicants